Talent Metrics has an opening for an unpaid Marketing Intern. The intern performs activities to support a variety of marketing projects. The intern would be responsible for:
- Social media - building posts, gaining followers/likes, experience live-tweeting events
- Curate IO psychology/HR/Organizational development content
- Create systems through which that content can be delivered to current and potential clients
- Help develop and market Talent Metrics products.
- Conducting market research regarding potential clients
- Develop a marketing leads database.
Benefits for the intern:
Experience working on real life marketing problems and issues
Experience working with a consulting firm
Extremely flexible work schedule assisting partners in our New York and Orlando offices
The ability to add our materials to your marketing portfolio
Currently enrolled in undergraduate marketing or Graduate marketing or MBA program (With a concentration in marketing)
1 year of professional work experience
Knowledge of branding and marketing principles
Coursework in branding, marketing etc.
1 year of Social Media Marketing
1 year of Email Marketing
Experience working with Google apps suite
Consulting Research Intern
A position that is terrific for those pursuing IO and HR (or related) graduate degrees. Talent Metrics can provide opportunities to gain valuable experience working on a multitude of projects for both our small business and larger clients
- Currently enrolled in Graduate IO Psychology or MBA program (with HR concentration)
- Knowledge of or experience with conducting scientific research, literature reviews, and basic statistics (using software such as SPSS, Excel, or JASP)
- Desire to learn and work in an upstart environment